Saturday, March 23, 2013

Audacity and Thomas Friedman, and the world of strip tease dancers.




You know I work lots of hours taxi driving and I'm not  young man so sometimes this blogging gets to be a bit too much for me but I promise in the near future to post what I think will be pretty good items that are in the works.

Next, I have to say I got this excellent opportunity, two actually while driving my taxi. In one instance a stripper started to talk with me complaining about her boyfriend, I turned on my cam corder (to capture the voices of she and me). It's about two minutes and a bit long . The next is a guy who gets busted by his wife via cell phone as he taxis home from anther strip club, In both cases these people were conversing with me and so by NY and federal law I am free to record the conversation, however I wish to distort their voices a bit to protect their identities. I'm downloading software for that and I will need to learn how to use it.

Meanwhile hee's a cool video featuring Thomas Friedman's world infamous advice to the Arab people: "Suck on this".



For whatever reason this video reminds me of Thomas Friedman coming up with his great insights.






Unfortunately I cannot locate a downloadable video of Friedman's assinine "suck on this" interview. I would have loved to splice it up. Here is the original:


Here is a disgrace to decent Jewish people Charlie Rose and Tom Friedman justifiying an unjustifiable destruction of millions of lives of Muslims and Arab people. I despise chicken hawk jewboys like them. They also paint a target on my back and on my city and country's back. The New York Times, also owned by Jews, continues to give this schmuck some credibility but they hurt their own every time they publish him. They only need look at the comments of their own readers whenever this asshole gets to surface on their pages.