Monday, March 4, 2013

Eugene Weixel Independent for Mayor of NYC - my campaign strategy

I am running for mayor as a write-in candidate.



For one thing I don't have money or an organization. For another, election petitions are public information, and my views are so controversial I know that many people do not want to be publicly associated with me or my opinions.

For now the campaign is based on this blog. I get more visitors and page views by the day and with just a little push I can see a time when it becomes commonly known about in New York and in certain circles world wide.

I am serious about winning, but I cannot do it the ordinary way.

I will cut down the NYPD and bring not only less crime but self empowerment to the people of this town, and never again will the people fear those ho are supposed to be protecting them ad their rights.

I will obliterate the "Child Protective" function of Administration for Childrens' Services. It does far more harm than good, and its policies are not and never were based on science but on "journalistic" and political imperatives and social work fads. If I had unlimited funds and the patience of the press I probably could make it a force for good put I'd literally need dictatorial powers which it is not possible to expect.  In a democratic republic, which we aspire to be, it is best to abolish this horrible destroyer of children and families which it is in fact.

A "Tobin tax" far NYC. NYState has one that raises 16 billion dollars a year but this money is redirected to Wall Street three card monte style. I want the eight billion that is our city's share.

A "truth and reconciliation" process to cover the past abuses against the people inflicted by NYPD, ACS, and all bureaucracies that interface with the public.

Make Staten Island a part of New York City in reality. A massive public work project of connecting that outer borough to Brooklyn and to Manhattan. Slash the toll on the Verrazano Bridge. Work for those displaced by the municipal reforms in this project.

Education managed by educators. Our children will lack nothing that any other children on this earth have.

No more bullshit, no more three card monte politics as usual.