Tuesday, March 5, 2013

To a lady cop with the 28th precinct who just lost a case in traffic court, 125th Street DMV. Bogus dismissed summons AAP3384673 HAHAHAHA!



I'm sorry I didn't get your name. (You ought to take a class in "command voice" if you expect to move up the ladder.) You wrote me a bogus ticket in the late afternoon on Wednesday October 10, 2012. You were part of a detail of cops stationed at the corner of 124th Street and Fifth Avenue. As I recall there were a few of you, maybe a white shirt, I don't recall.

I was driving my assigned taxi down Fifth, happy at my early start that day after my one day weekend. I saw you standing on the corner with your blonde hair. You gestured to me to move forward, then you directed me to park behind another taxi which I did. I figured this was one of those taxi stops where you guys check to see that the drivers of taxis actually have their hack licenses with them. I appreciate that sort of scrutiny because I don't want just any Tom, Dick and Harry out there driving a yellow cab. In over a million miles this only happened to me once at the very spot where your and I met.  You took my DMV license but not my hack license. I thought that was strange. Then you came back to me and mumbled something about a safety check, gave me back my license and your lying  bogus summons. Really for the public good you guys should be doing those hack license stops more often, but then again they don't make revenue for the city and you just pissed away a chunk of that revenue, didn't you?

I was disappointed to see you in the court, in your civilian clothing but there you were. Usually in these he said she said situations in court the word of a professional liar such as yourself outranks the word of an ordinary person, which perhaps I am not. I think I can call you a professional liar because your PBA leader says that the police brass make you poor cops lie in court. I guess I can take him at his word. (Can I?)

But dear (can I call you dear?)  you mumbled your name so quickly in court I couldn't catch your name. but your mumbling was clear enough for the judge. She didn't even have to ask me to rebut your stuff. Nope, I never even had to swear to tell the truth, like you swore to do but didn't.  The judge, she tossed you and your case right out of there. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pat Lunch says you could be getting three days pay taken away from you. Well, you fucked up my only day off this week, and you mess up so many people with your stuff, I think it's kind of a mild rebuke, nine hundred or so dollars.

You should read my story about tripping on the military code of justice. It's long winded but in it I beat another lying  cop in traffic court and this is followed by a tragedy, not for me. Now, I didn't wish anything bad on him and I don't wish anything bad on you either. One day we'll probably meet in hell and it's all seem funny them, so chin up and walk tall. And I hope they don't chew you out in front of your buds, that sucks.