Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WTF here's an undoctored audio of a guy talking with me after his wife has busted him for the second time coming home in the wee hours from a strip club.




Published on May 12, 2012 From the album Learning To Crawl (1984) Thin Line Between Love and Hate is a 1971 song by the New York City-based R&B vocal group The Persuaders. The song was written and produced by the Poindexter brothers, Robert and Richard, and was also co-written by Jackie Members. line-up The Pretenders on this song: Featuring Paul Carrack on piano and backing vocals Chrissie Hynde -- rhythm guitar, lead vocals, harmonica Martin Chambers -- drums, vocals Robbie McIntosh -- lead guitar, backing vocals Malcolm Foster -- bass guitar, backing vocals Billy Bremner -- rhythm guitar and vocals Andrew Bodnar -- bass guitar and vocals Thanks to Joe Jarvis for permission to use his cartoons of a woman, a man and a thin line Slideshow put together by Rapunzzl I do not claim to own the music, nor the images I used, I just put things together like this Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use





WTFRU hubby dear?

He told me that this was the second time and that his wife is very pissed.
also he told me he had to be at his desk at the office in three hours.I advised him to get rid of that smell and take his medicine like a man.

Since it  was his second bust on the same offense I had the feeling I was driving him down the last mile of th valley of the shadow of death.