Sunday, June 9, 2013

I doubt I'll ever be one of those minor celebrity New York Taxi Drivers. Well I'm gonna be the marshmallow cabbie.

There are a few, you know. There is the artist. Well, I am not an artist though I did make a few cartoons.
































I could decorate my cab with these I suppose....

There is the guy who has flowers all over the inside of his taxicab. But I don't own a cab so I can't interior decorate it. 

There is the guy who gives out candy. Well, he got there first, I doubt the NYT will recognixe two candy cabs. 

And of course, I am always attacking the smug, the powerful and the deciders. This puts me at a distinct disadvantage.I know! I'll give out marshmallows!!



The idea is to promote the ideas, information and attitude of please don't vomit in the taxi. All's fair in love and war.

My campaign for mayor has and will have no money to speak of, which is appropriate because I call for money out of politics.

My points of difference with all the others beyond the fact that I do not want campaign contributions, just mral, social media amd word of moith support from all over the world are:

1- I say that {CBs in public schools represent an imminent health emergency and that it is criminal that none of the others see it that way. They argue about how much it will cost to fix up0 a problem that's been known of since 1979! .

2- I want our money from the one percenters. New York State has a stock transfer tax right now, but they refund every dime (and more) to Wall Street. We're talking 16 billion dollars a year state wide.

A group of journalists have uncovered the who , the where , the how much of 31 trillions of dollars being hidden from tax authorities world wide. They say they can't reveal the details for ethical reasons. That may be. I think the over riding reason is "I don't want to die quite yet." If our NYPD detectives are worth a damn, and they have offices all over the world, they can get on this case and get everyone back their money, want it or not.

3- Abolish the thug gang that's called the NYPD and replace it with an organized, humane, armed population.

5- Abolish the baby snatchers! I was one for ten years! They do much more harm than good and alwaysw will. Mistreated children need empowered parents, if these fail, then an empowered community- religious, cultural, educational groups and individuals empowered to step in and do what's right.. The current system is brutal, is an excuse to gather data on the target communities which are black, latino, immigrant and non conforming others.