Saturday, July 13, 2013

#Paranoia I find a defiled version of the #Talmud on the floor of the back of my taxi and, well, I am not a hate criminal.




I first thought it was some newspaper used by a former passenger to conceal some bodily secretion or excretion and I reached gingerly to pick it up. Turns out it looked stepped on and was at least several pages of a copy of #Talmud in Englssh and Hebrew - or is it Aramaic? - I wouldn't know. I became alarmed and a bit paranoiacal too. I have blogged for many years and a lot of it has been against Zionism and critical of Judaism (as in my opinion all religions deserve to be scrutinized and criticized and me being born into that group or whatever we / it is/ are I feel especially driven to learn about Judaism and have found much not to like about it and I have said so out loud. /But having vehement differences with a system of beliefs and actions is not the same as hating any person, especially sight unseen. I don't hate people, just certain ideas and deeds. But I've been called everything but Son of God, even "third position fascist"!

So I do not go around desecrating books that could get me in trouble for doing so or that are actually emotionally important to other people.

So I was alarmed also because my blog and by indirection my campaign for Mayor of New York and which I consider to be a revolutionary and adamantly anti one percenter campaign is beginning to see some very encouraging signs and it would not surprise me if someone or other inside the Surveillance State could be tracking me via smart phone and taxi GPS and could decide to do something to me, like something to make me look indefensibly bad.

Encouraging signs you may ask. Well, it's true I do not have many followers pon the blog or twitter but look at the quality of followers I do have. It's not because they agree with things I say, it's because they think that what I say has some weight and that I should be observed and maybe used in some way.

So, I got a phone interview with the New York Post which is a Murdoch paper certainly not my friend but who knows they might see some advantage to themselves in utilizing me, or maybe they intend to trash me but good. Anyhow I am told tht an article regarding issues I talk about and me too will run on Monday. Even if they beat the living daylights out of my reputation and family name it could not hurt me and could hel me. So, could someone be ging to erally sophisticated steps to derail me?

And tonight also by error someone gave me a $99 tip on the credit card machine and I have to go to the office Monday to see to it that the money never touches my hands and goes back to this person's credit card account  And also someone offered me vbrgally cocaine whoch does not in the least bit interest me or entice me but it's been decades since that happened to me in a cab, s, well, excuse my paranoia while I try to figure out what to do with that piece of tattered and stomped upon Talmud.