Saturday, July 6, 2013

What makes me nervous about the #taxioftommorrow #Nissan Taxi of tomorrow

There is a lot to like about the #Taxioftommorrow. Because it is designed to have the driver security partition it was also designed to be more comforttable for driver and passenger alike. Also the danger that the partition poses to passengers in case of crash are said to be more or less eliminated.Very important the cars will be more sanitary, hygienic. It's an unspoken of scandal but the back of a taxi is more germ ridden that your commode. So here we have definite steps forward.

You see, this car represents a couple of policy U turns . I remeber when Mikey was whining how the taxis had to be Hybrids because the standard engine automobiles were putting out too much of bad things that was causing asthma and killing out children, Now it seems "not to worry, we don't need the car to be a Hybrid."

Also the USB ports and charging stations bother me. A taxi is to go from here to there, thank you very nuch. I don't want to be sitting blocking traffic with the meter already registering a fare and the passenger start with "wait wait wait just a minute I have to finish...." I sell my time you buy a trip. I stop the meter when the passenger is finished with his blogging and battery charging, okay? And tell your cops and traffic agents to ticket the passenger for not releasing the car and causing congestion, etc.

A troubling sign to me is the little desk that they give to the driver. 


With the onrush to Hailo there is an ignoring of public safety here. A driver needs a safe car, a car that maneuvers well, and so forth They tell us  that's the taxi of tomorrow I hope so.