Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I AM A REAL ASSHOLE TAXI DRIVER

It seldom fails.  I am taking your cheap low or no tipping self out to the hovel you call home out 45 minutes or so past where I can hope to find a customer who pays, tips and leaves me where I can work, that is make a living, which is what I am trying to do, believe it or not.

That asshole taxi driver who refused to take your silly self is making money while I am trying to figure out the best escape route from your godforsaken neighborhood.  So, please don't rub it in: The real asshole taxi driver is me, not the guy who makes five hundred a month more than me by refusing your ass. So, if you have a beef with another taxi driver call 311 and let me listen to the radio to the station I had on when I met your sorry ass and forget who the real asshole is.

The title of this post was revised Monday morning at 12;26 am August 19- 2013

Just kidding....

gu.com/p/3hytp