Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A message to a prostitute who got in my cab at The Ritz gay bar at @3:45am.

You surprised me because gays and prostitutes are usually decent fares. I took you to a client on E2nd Street between D and C.

You being both gay and a whore I expected better. How you could have no money or credit card is something Zi do not believe but there I was waiting for your old auntie to come downstairs after the meter was stopped, meaning you were stealing my time from me. I know you can't grasp what this is even about.

Anyhow you said something like this not being so bad for me. Really? Isn't your time money, girl?

So I told you and you got more abusive. Then old auntie got in on the act. Well both of you can eat shit and die. I seem to get low lifes like you coming out of the Ritz.