Sunday, May 18, 2014

Gabriel Diaz Dominican nazi taxi driver. I smell hypocrisy.

Gabriel Diaz opened his place of business , a New York taxi that he either rents or owns one recent day while wearing a swastika arm band.  One or more of his passengers got upset, the ADL got into the mix and Diaz' hack license got suspended.

I smell hypocrisy.

I have posted nazi graffiti that was on uninterrupted display at La Guardia Airport for ages, I tweeted this to the Port Authority which did nothing.  I did it again. The graffiti was removed weeks later.

BTW John McCain appeared onstage in Kiev with a prominent Ukrainian Nazi.Tyanhnybok, who has met with Victoria Nuland.

I hope Diaz sues the City.of New York on the grounds of his first amendment rights and on the grounds that United States policy is that nazis are fighters for freedom.


;
La Guardia Airport New York, New York