Monday, June 2, 2014

A Jackball taxi passenger

Your friend hailed me for you. He opened my car door and wouldn't let me go 'till you got good and ready to finish your goodbyes.

How many of you understand that my car, and therefore I was blocking traffic and these two jackballs were putting me at risk of a violation with points that could cost me my livelihood?

When we got to the destination your credit cards were declined by your bank causing you to leave me sitting there twice as you first went to your automobile which was parked there and then after that you your friend's apartment. It took me over fifteen minutes to collect your crummy eleven dollars, which was less than the actual fare of eleven fifty. You are a jackball taxi passenger.Thanks for letting me hold your license as collateral 


Maria McNeil.of the Garden State.