Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bill Kristol vs. Chuck Hagel

File:Bill Kristol by Gage Skidmore.jpgI wanted to find out more about this guy Bill Kristol, you know, the one so determined not to let Chuck Hagel run the pentagon so I checked him out in wiki.
The photograph of Kristol was taken by Gage Skidmore who does not know about much less endorse my article. I took it from wiki.

Wiki confirNot that I ms what I figured, which is like me the guy is a Jew and from New York. Like me he wasn't in Vietnam. Unlike me he never wore the uniform of this country. Not to say I'm proud I did so but then again I was not a hawk then and I'm not one now, unlike Billy.

Billy was born in December 1952 and the last US troops left Vietnam in January 1973, making Kristol the same age as the last men conscripted by what we called "the draft."

One thing that really annoys me is a GD chicken hawk, and to me a Jewish one is a shonda who ought to keep his mouth shut about things military.

 But my people, me included I suppose, have a hard time keeping quiet. Sometimes that can be good, like when Jewish kids joined the Freedom Rides, demonstrated against the Vietnam war, helped occupy Wall Street, and so forth. If that's stereotypical behavior, so be it and if the Bill Kristols of the world think that that is the shonda, well, scrfew them.

Why anyone in his right mind would ever listen to Kristol though is a puzzlement. This schmuck told the world that the Iraq war would last two months.




This really is a bizzarro world where liars and cowards beat the drums for war and honest people who try to stop them are called "crazy."






Kristol was one of the authors of a document that was taken quite seriously by powers that be that said that the United States needed another Pearl Harbor.


"New Pearl Harbor"Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[14]Though not arguing that Bush administration PNAC members were complicit in those attacks, other social critics such as commentator Manuel Valenzuela and journalist Mark Danner,[39][40][41] investigative journalist John Pilger, inNew Statesman,[42] and former editor of The San Francisco Chronicle Bernard Weiner, in CounterPunch,[43] all argue that PNAC members used the events of 9/11 as the "Pearl Harbor" that they needed––that is, as an "opportunity" to "capitalize on" (in Pilger's words), in order to enact long-desired plans.





Original 25 signatories were:

Leadership

Top leadership from their about page as of June 2007:[5]
Project directors:
Other leaders:

Other PNAC members (Updated June 2007)

Non-overlapping signatories to a January 28, 2005, letter to Congress

Funding

MediaTransparency.org has documented $600,000 in donations to PNAC since 1997 from conservative foundations.[6] Funders include:


Now, I've said before that I believe that Chuck Hagel is being groomed for the presidency of the United States. I've pointed to some very odd aspects of his life story and I do believe that anyone with an open mind would agree that Hagel's history is odd, with very strange coincidences in his brief US Army career. I think Hagel will fill the bill as a common man, man of peace man of great heroism, perhaps the one needed to take us into still another decade of war, perhaps the one to put an end to those cycles, and the one to squeeze Israel into conformity with international law as well.