Tuesday, March 19, 2013

General Grant Houses local neighborhood cult the Bob Avakian acolytes descend.






More about Bob Avakian and why I don't choose to "engage" with his ideas.




Pretty Boy Floyd knew what Mao knew about power and he served the people too. Bob Avakia, you're no Pretty Boy Floyd (Or Mao)


Mar 10, 2013
The Avakian Cult-- COPS, MAOISTS AND WHITE PEOPLE IN HARLEM. I've covered the Avakian cult's foray into the area of the General Grant Houses, and the adventure continues. That I live in General Grant projects si an ...
Jan 20, 2013
But they didn't want to be interviewed or viewed which to me is odd as they stand out there time after time trying to talk to people. Do they imagine that after years on this corner that they haven't been photographed many times ...
Jan 17, 2013
Some Maoists (Avakianites) have staked out the corner near my bus stop almost every Saturday for the past couple of years or so and once in a while I pause and chat with them as I wait for the Bx15. I think this Saturday I'll ...
1