Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rolling on the Floor, Laughing my ass off at Mike Bloomberg's sodajerk epic fail in court



Please be patient with the quality of the video. It was made with a cheap cell phone in a taxicab at night. The point is the words. Please listen.




Uploaded on Mar 12, 2013
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
I laugh my ass off over Bloomberg's epic soda jerk fail in court yesterday but really this shit is not so funny.

Bloomberg gets his ass beat in court from time to time and thank God he does! His epic fail taxi plan left New York City with a one billion dollar gap i the budget! How funny is that? Sure let me rtive my taxi through the side streets of the South Bronx looking for passengers as they come out of their homes to be arrested for loitering or stopped and frisked by Bloomberg's fucjing cops! I'LL CRUISE 135TH STREET THE DAY CHARLES FUCKING SCHWAB OPENS AN OFFICE ON 138TH AND SAINT ANNE! So, get the fuck out of here.

Bloomberg goes on national media to tell the world he carees about people's health! Well, what the fuck is he doing to address the public health emergency of PCBs in 1200 New York public schools, where these children are going to die painfully of cancer, or have their brains physically stunted!

And where the hell are Christine Quinn, Bill DeBlasio and John Liu?? We need some genuine Democrats to step up, but failing that I will yell and scream about the PCBs thast sre hurting and killing our kids!!!!