Saturday, May 11, 2013

Poor broken hearted girl

The guy put her into the taxi and I thought I heard him say that he'll call her. She was crying profusely and it was set tp be a fairly long ride so I offered to turn off my radio or change the station if she wanted. She declined and a minute later she opened up. The long and the short of it is the guy is a scumbag.

He had gone to visit her in college where she is about to graduate and had called her and told her it was importaqnt. She had dreams that this was the day he would pop the question "will you marry me?" but no!

He had traveled to tell her that they were no longer lovers (but they could still be friends). She came to New York last night because of a job interview and he of course called her and they met. This scumbag   was talking his shit about staying friends but no more talk of love and a future together. What kind of manipulative shit s that?

She was staying with a friend in Harlem. Of course the bozo had told her he was going to give her a call. I advised her to shut off her phone, relax in a ht tub with a glass of something she likes.

I didn't want to tell her she's good looking because I didn't want to alarm her about me or give her a fright. Fact is though, today's man is typically a follower of the late Elvis Presley who famously mused
Why buy a cow when you can get milk through the fence?" When asked if he would marry, Teeners' Hero, Time, May 14, 1956