Saturday, August 10, 2013

How I became an internet expert on the Bob Avakian cult.

I had not given the Revolutionary Communist Party aka Avakian cult a thought in decades until they set up shop in front of the place where I was living creating a very raggedy looking  rummage sale in front of the place where I was living. They engaged in antics most Saturday afternoons near the place where I would catch the bus to go to work at a taxi garage on the South Bronx.

They also would create these displays in the lobby of what  was my place of residence.
I documented some of these things which had I not lived at the epicenter of their weekend Harlem antics but at any other place would never had crossed my mind. Right now I rent a room a mile and a half straight uptown on Amsterdam Avenue. My hope is to reunite with my estranged wife and if my hopes are fulfilled I mighty then have more posts about the Avakianites' Harlem madness.