Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Passengers Speak On This Blog


Dirty Little Bytch endorses this blog




He has two things to say - one is don't drink too much and end up vomiting in some poor guy's taxi the other is he smokes pot because he likes it a lot.


Jan 28, 2013
Talking about a bar fight in Brooklyn, man. Not like the old days. Bouncers are called in quick. There's this older dude in this young people's bar and he's with a really hot girl... Posted by Eugene Weixel at 3:21 PM ...
Apr 01, 2013
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor) I got into a chat with a passenger who admitted that he had vomited in a taxi. His story was odd to me but here it is- he said he was given ...

About being from Tanu Tuva
Jan 27, 2013
Yet he answered "Pakistan" and got into a discussion about comparative advantages of living in Pakistan and New York with these people. I had decided to do him one better and claim birth in Tannu-Tuva. It didn't quite work ...
Jan 31, 2013
You know I'm from Tannu-Tuva. That's what I tell passengers now when they ask me. It's become so boring telling them about my life as a New York born cabby so I've made the switch. Now as far as I know there are no yaks ...
1